Forum Home | Store | Articles | Videos | Events

Go Back   Pendlay Forum > Pendlay Forum > Diet, Supplements, and Weight Loss

Old 04-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Banned

Default Podium Gold???

I figured i'd get more responses here...Has anybody besides Jon North tried this stuff??? I got a couple tubs about a month ago and have been using it pretty consistantly and it is amazing! I've tried kre-alkalyn and CEE before but never really felt anything from it. Can't do creatine mono because it kills my stomach but this Podium Gold is amazing stuff! It's supposed to be creatine bonded with beta-alanine so I guess these two guys work together pretty well. Anways, if you haven't tried it yet you probably should. You'll never go back to straight creatine mono or any other versions again.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:21 PM

I just started using it this week. It was damn expensive so I'm hoping its as good as I've heard it is. It says if you are over 200 pounds to take two scoops and I weigh 210 but I can't afford two scoops a day of the stuff so I only take one scoop, usually before my morning session. What are some of the effects of it that you've noticed?
Old 04-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbrenner View Post
I just started using it this week. It was damn expensive so I'm hoping its as good as I've heard it is. It says if you are over 200 pounds to take two scoops and I weigh 210 but I can't afford two scoops a day of the stuff so I only take one scoop, usually before my morning session. What are some of the effects of it that you've noticed?
I just feel like I can't get fatigued anymore. Usually halfway through a workout I'm beat and my muscles feel dead but with the podium gold I just keep pushing through and even my drop sets feel easier after a heavy set of squats.thats probably the main thing I've nOticed. Overall strength is going up pretty well. I definitely feel more recovered the next workout, probably due to the beta alanine. I do take 2 scoops on training days and 1 on non training days. I look at it this way, if I want the full effects I'll take it 2x's like it says. 40 bucks a month really isn't too bad for something that actually works for me. There are tons of cheaper supplements out there but as far as I'm concerned they aren't half as effective.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:51 PM

I've seen this stuff, but haven't tried it yet. Sean, your testimonial is definitely making me take a longer, harder look at getting some!! Thanks for writing about your experience on it.

BTW, how long have you been taking it??
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azolylifter View Post
I've seen this stuff, but haven't tried it yet. Sean, your testimonial is definitely making me take a longer, harder look at getting some!! Thanks for writing about your experience on it.

BTW, how long have you been taking it??
About a month, almost done with the first tub! I do 2 scoops 5 days a week and 1 scoop 2 days a week because I only train 5 days a week so it last me longer than a month for 1 jug. So 1 scoop pre workOut and 1 post.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Hutchinson View Post
I figured i'd get more responses here...Has anybody besides Jon North tried this stuff??? I got a couple tubs about a month ago and have been using it pretty consistantly and it is amazing! I've tried kre-alkalyn and CEE before but never really felt anything from it. Can't do creatine mono because it kills my stomach but this Podium Gold is amazing stuff! It's supposed to be creatine bonded with beta-alanine so I guess these two guys work together pretty well. Anways, if you haven't tried it yet you probably should. You'll never go back to straight creatine mono or any other versions again.
podium gold is a compound owned by Molecular Kinetics (CalStrength), but licensed to another company for distribution. Hope you keep buying it, lol. I do agree that it works to increase work capacity.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

go to csanutrition.com and enter code Podiumgold at the end of checkout to get $20 off each bottle of 60 serving Podium Gold. This is a great chance to try an amazing product for a ridiculously low price. I just ordered 4 jugs this week! Stocked up!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Can't do creatine mono because it kills my stomach but this Podium Gold is amazing stuff!
Thats good to hear because, I used to take Con-Cret, it helped alot with recovery, but it made me feel tired and sluggish. I think I might give it a try!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
go to csanutrition.com and enter code Podiumgold at the end of checkout to get $20 off each bottle of 60 serving Podium Gold. This is a great chance to try an amazing product for a ridiculously low price. I just ordered 4 jugs this week! Stocked up!
Just ordered a 6 pack of the stuff. good stuff.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:11 AM

Well I have heard Creatine+Beta-Alanine is supposed to be pretty good. On T-nation of course. Research definitely shows benefits.